Whistler Independent Book Prize – Manuscript Competition
Finalists for the inaugural Whistler Independent Book Prize Manuscript Competition, open to Canadian authors have been announced.
- Louis Druehl, The Kawai Scrolls (fiction)
- Amber Cowie, Rapid Falls (fiction)
- Paul Suter, Formerly Known as Paul (non-fiction)
Two excellent submissions deserve recognition and so the Tidewater Evaluation Committee awarded Honourable Mentions to:
- Jolyon Hallows, A Parkinson’s Life: And a Caregiver’s Roadmap (non-fiction)
- John Hurst, The Armature Winder’s Daughter (non-fiction)
The winner will receive a full publishing package, including design, editing and printing, with a book launch at the Whistler Writers Festival, Oct 12-15.